What we do
Every client is different in terms of their requirements and the complexity of their financial situation, which is why we breakdown our approach into three distinct stages. Some of our clients need our help with all three stages, some will only use one. It’s completely up to you.
The three planning stages
1. Organise and plan
Firstly we help you pull together all of your financial affairs into one place so you have a good idea of your starting point. We then discuss “your number”. How much do you realistically need to comfortably achieve your goals? We then work with you to agree a plan of how you are going to get there.
2. Implement your financial strategies
Once we have agreed your plan, we can then get to work and implement the changes required to meet your goals. We do all the hard work for you, while minimising your paperwork and admin.
3. Ongoing advice
If you would like us to stay with you on your financial journey, we can meet with you once a year, or every two to three years. We will review your plan, and the performance of your investments, ensuring you stay on track. You will always have access to a qualified financial expert.
What do we specialise in?
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Lifestyle financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Investment planning
- Inheritance, income and capital gains tax mitigation
- Trust and estate planning
- School/university fees planning
Benefits to you
- Give you peace of mind that your financial affairs have been dealt with by a professional
- Ensure you have a successful investment experience
- Full access to a financial expert
- Help you with complex and technical financial problems
- Free financial planning advice for children under 30
- Liaison with other professionals and specialist advisers, where appropriate
- Secure online document management (all records maintained and updated, accessible by you 24/7)
- Live real-time valuations (via online account)
- Save you time and money, with minimal paperwork and hassle
Our fees very much depend on the complexity of your financial situation, and the services you require. We will be upfront and clear on our fee structure, and always strive to provide excellent value for money.